Airports, highways, Train Stations, Shopping Malls, Factory Outlet and Old Town: Airest with the beauty of a break-quality, all-Italian, anywhere in the world.
Italy - Europe - UAE - China - Russia
ViviBene Food Blogger Challenge
Thanks to ViviBene, eating out have never been so tasty and healthy: a very ambitious and innovative project realized with the support and the collaboration of Fondazione Umberto Veronesi, that has got a huge response by our customers.
But what do the experts think about it?
Airest challenged four famous food blogger to interpret its brands with a tasty and balanced recipe, following the rules of wellbeing of Fondazione Umberto Veronesi.
1. Fruit and vegetables are essential foods
2. Avoid animal fats (lard, butter) and prefer extra virgin olive oil
3. Avoid red and white meat, included cured meats
4. Reduce to the minimum the amount of salt, and use natural flavor enhancers such as spices and aromatic herbs
5. Cereals should always be on your plate: prefer wholegrain varieties and flours
6. Opt for pulses and include them in your diet
7. Limit the consumption of processed sugar and prefer honey and brown sugar, instead of white sugar
8. Limit the consumption of eggs
9. Limit the use of milk and prefer soya, almond or rice milk
10. Avoid fat cheese by preferring fresh cheese
11. Don’t forget to include in your diet dried fruit (such as nuts, almonds, hazelnuts) seeds (such as sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, pinenuts) and dark chocolate
Are the blogger ready to take the challenge?
To find out more follow us on-line on Facebook and Twitter and try to prepare the wellbeing recipes on your own!
Don’t forget: in all our ViviBene stores you’ll find a complete offer approved by Fondazione Umberto Veronesi, because eating out is possible, even if you’re not at home!
For more information
Scientific research solidarity challenge
Assign the 5x1000 to Fondazione Umberto Veronesi is really easy: just put the tax code 972 987 00 150 in the box called “Finanziamento della Ricerca Scientifica e dell’Università” and contribute to the scientific research. It’s good for you and for everyone.
Thanks to the funds of 5x1000, this year Fondazione Umberto Veronesi can support 23 young researchers.
But you can do even more: from March 25th to Aprile 13th you can give your contribute by sending a text to 45501 to sustain the project “Chemo with less side effects”, promoted by Fondazione Umberto Veronesi.
For further information visit the web site 5x1000.fondazioneveronesi.it
Via Fratelli Bandiera, 7
Gaggio di Marcon, 30020 Venezia (Italy)